Thursday, November 17, 2011

Featured Fit: Layered Casual

By: LL
As my trip home quickly approaches (and I have to start thinking about what laundry needs to be done this weekend so that it is ready to be packed), I have been looking for inspiration for the perfect casual ensemble to wear while traveling. My criteria: comfortable, polished, stylish, and consisting of layers (because it will be 70s when we take off and 30s when we land). I have looked to some of my favorite style blogs for inspiration, and this is the look that I attend to replicate - skinny jeans, a button-down layered under a sweater, with a distinguished pop of color.


Whereas I love the heels on Anna Jane and Kendie, I am drawn to wear flats like Kimberly, just because they are so much quicker in security. And I just picked up the perfect pair of Minnetonka Driving Moccasins for such an occasion. Now if only I could put off planning what to wear to my husband's class reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment