Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Throwing a Fit: Attaché

By: LL
As I prepare to start down a new career path, with a new job in a new city, I find myself fantasizing about "looking the part." The wardrobe is definitely not the issue. In fact, I have been dressing in business professional attire for the last 4 years and have accumulated quite the collection of pencil skirts, blouses, pumps, and blazers. I'm all set in the wardrobe department (for now...)

However, in my past roles, I have not needed to carry a briefcase (dispatch case, satchel, or attaché, if you will). I have a few laptop bags lying around from my college days when I had to lug my laptop with me everywhere. And, I definitely have my fair share of large handbags, which probably could pass as a work tote. Either way, I have found myself throwing a fit over some of these great attachés (fancy name accounts for the fancy price). If only...


1. Gucci Bella Tote
2. Cole Haan Vintage Valise Kendra
3. Tumi Voyageur Cortina Boarding Tota
4. Kate Spade Dama Striped Patent Leather Tote
5. Fendi Lucca Linen Tote
6. Yves Saint Laurent Cabas ChYc Satchel (Large)

I won't even go into the prices on these, as they definitely do not fit the bill. But a girl can dream, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment