Monday, May 21, 2012

Featured Fit: Island Colors

By: LL
This past weekend, my husband and I made a conscious effort to spend some time appreciating our new city and stepping away from our stressors. What better way than to spend a little time downtown for a Saturday evening art show, and follow that up with a nice dinner. It was a warm weekend, but since we were going out in the evening and would be dining at an indoor restaurant - and I am ALWAYS cold in restaurants - I paired something bright and flowy on top and dark on the bottom. I felt that the color combination of the top and the necklace was island-inspired. Maybe it is because I was talking to Cool J about her upcoming trip to Cancun. Who knows, but the outfit really made me feel like it was a summer evening and I craved a tropical drink ...


Details:
Jeans - Gap Always Skinny
Sandals - Steven Madden (also here)
Tank - 5/48 (Off 5th ... so excited to find one in KCK)
Necklace - J.Crew Bubble Necklace
Sunglasses - Versace (spring 2010)
Handbag - Brooks Brothers (also here)

No comments:

Post a Comment