Friday, July 27, 2012

Featured Fit: The Summer Games





By: LL
Yes, I have been absent from the blog due to my house unpacking endeavors. But there is no way that I would miss the Olympic Games. Winter, Summer ... it doesn't matter. There is something so exciting and motivating about watching the best of the best compete. Heck, even archery is awesome ... and synchronized diving. I cannot get enough. My husband and I even had to come out of the Stone Age and get a DVR so that we could tape all the live action. Besides the Opening Ceremony, here is what I am so pumped to watch:

Women's Beach Volleyball (Misti May and Kerri Walsh in a nod to my high school passion ... if only I was 4-5 inches taller)

Marathon (well, this one was obvious)

Men's 100-meter (Jamaican show-down)

Men's 400 x 100

Michael Phelps vs. Ryan Lochte

Women's Gymnastics (if only I was 4-5 inches shorter ...)

I'm definitely planning on using the Olympic Games as motivation to get me through my long run in the predicted 104 degree temps this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment