Thursday, August 30, 2012

Throwing a Fit: Colored Suede Pumps

By LL
With a little downtime this past weekend (over eight hours in the car traveling from the Dells weekend Cool J discussed in previous posts), I was able to dive into the September issue of InStyle. I find this time of year to be exciting and filled with anticipation of fall assembles. As I have mentioned across this blog, fall is my favorite season - not just for the cooler temperatures, but also for the amazing fall fashion. The textures, layers and colors - oh my!

The primary pieces that I am throwing a fit over for fall 2012 are colored suede pumps. InStyle showed them in a variety of teals, rusty reds, mustards and purples. I cannot wait to add a pair to my closet soon. Here are a few of the great looking pairs that are available for a great price. It makes it hard not to jump onto this trend.


1. Rules of the Bowed Wedge in Teal (Modcloth, $44.99)
2. Michael Kors York Platform Pump in Marron (Macy's, $125.00)
3. Franco Sarta Vandal in Nutmeg (6pm, $52.99)
4. Chinese Laundry Area in Bright Mustard (6pm, $55.99)
5. Steven Alenah in Orange (6pm, $86.99)


No comments:

Post a Comment