Saturday, September 29, 2012

Throwing a Fit: Anthropologie's Fall Dresses

By Jess

I would probably consider myself an "Anthroholic." However, I am definitely not the true Anthroholic scammer of THIS STORY- "Alleged Scam Rocks Devoted Anthropologie Community - yikes!

I only mean that I love to shop at Anthropologie. There is one located directly on my drive home from work. At least once a week, I swing by just to see what's new...or better, yet, what's on sale. (I can often find some great items on the clearance racks that really fit the bill!)

During my stop this week, I was throwing a fit for all the ADORABLE new fall dresses.  I could barely resist these items:



The Pleated Pointe Dress retails for $158 (check it out here). I love the vibrant color, combined with the simple, classic cut.


The Oxidized Medallions Dress retails for $148 (buy it here). I love the pairing of this dress with the funky brown necklace, as well as the combination of maroon and navy, perfect for fall.


The Sunblaze Lace Dress really caught my eye, but with the $328 price tag, I could only throw a fit for this one. (Buy it here)


My favorite was definitely the Honeycomb Lace Dress, retailing at $288. (Find it here) Mustard is such a wonderful fall color, and this shift dress was gorgeous.

Without any fall weddings or events, I wasn't able to justify any new cocktail dresses at this time. I'll continue to throw a fit for these wonderful dresses.

Fingers crossed that in a few weeks, one of these dresses will find its way to the sale rack, where I can snatch it up at a price that fits the bill!






No comments:

Post a Comment