Thursday, May 23, 2013

Favorite Fit: Banana Republic Friends and Family Sale!

By Cool J in Minneapolis

In honor of my friend Jill's birthday, I want to give her an official Right Fits shout-out! Happy birthday!

And while I'm at it, I want to thank her for passing along a recent Banana Republic "Friends and Family" coupon a few weeks ago. Thanks to Jill, I updated my work wardrobe with the below new items, all for 50% off with my Friends and Family coupon. Thanks Jill!

Jill is a friend from the Calhoun Beach Running Club; in fact, she was one of my first running companions at the club! She was training for Grandma's Marathon (in Duluth) when I was training for the Seattle marathon in 2010.
{Seattle Marathon 2010}
Now she lives in California, where she runs an Athleta store (jealous!) We miss her here in Minneapolis, but wish her much birthday cheer on her special day!
{The birthday girl on the left, at her going-away-shindig!}



No comments:

Post a Comment