Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorite Fit: White Oxford

By LL

Who doesn't love a crisp white button-down shirt? There is something iconic and classic about the white Oxford, and it goes with just about everything and can be appropriate for endless contexts (i.e., it is more than business).



Today, I am wearing the above Brooks Brothers button-down with a pair of skinny jeans, tan pumps and gold accented jewelry (it is casual Friday). I feel fresh and put together. And I will likely wear the shirt into the evening for cocktails and dinner with my husband and friends. I am tossing around the idea of wearing one of the following combos to make it appropriate for a night out:





Whether channeling Miranda Kerr or Alexa Chung, the white Oxford button-down is this Friday's Favorite Fit. And it is perfect for all seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment