Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fits Do Halloween: What Does the Fox Say?

Here it is my friend, the Halloween post you've been waiting for!

Okay, okay, maybe you weren't waiting with bated breath for these pictures....or maybe you are like me, and really love to see how creative people can get with their costumes. If so, I think you will enjoy all these Halloween pictures!

I mean, how great is this Mr. Miyagi and Daniel-son?

I loved the creativity from the Marlboro Man and the girl from Morton's Salt!


AC Slater from Saved by the Bell made an appearance at the party.

Let's see, then we had Richard Simmons, a horse, and the fox from What Does the Fox Say?

Not familar with "What Does the Fox Say?" Watch this:

There was also a flapper and a pirate (and Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones):

Dustin made some Halloween themed jello shots- brains and the scream face!

We only hung out at our house for a little while before heading to Icehouse on Nicollet for their costume party. It was there that I ran into Khal Drogo (the husband of Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones, which was my costume). But my date for the night was of course my dragon.

We saw so many great costumes at Icehouse. Check out these: a few Capitol ladies from the Hunger Games, a jellyfish, Miley and Robin Thicke, and some cotton candy!

There were so many other good ones, but I didn't get a chance to take pictures of them all. Icehouse put on a good party, with good music, good drinks, and good times.

What were some of the memorable costumes that you saw this past weekend? Please share!

Check out some previous posts by the Right Fits about Halloween:
Fits Do Halloween
Fits Do Halloween: Go For the Gold!
Fits Do Halloween

Happy Halloween from the Right Fits!


No comments:

Post a Comment