Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tilda Tuesdays: Run MSP Hoodies...for Dogs!

Last fall, I posted about my favorite tees, the Run MSP tees from Gear Running Store. (Check out that post HERE). I love this tee- so cute and comfy. One of my personal favorites!

I happened to swing by Gear Running Store on my way home from work a few weeks ago for some more Hammer Gels and I saw that they are now carrying Run MSP hoodies...for DOGS!!! Well, of course I bought one.

Yes! You know you want one for your dog. 

Tilda's sweatshirt was a size large. They carry a variety of sizes from x-small to x-large. They only cost $18, so even though I don't know how much she'll actually wear it...why not? I mean, Matilda runs MSP just as much as I do!

Just chilling in her hoodie on her bench...

This sweatshirt is legit. It has a hood and a zipper. It has a hole in the top for your dog's leash to come out.

She loves it...


I suppose that Matilda is still growing to love her Run MSP sweatshirt, but I am still loving mine. We're twinsies!


If you can't make it to Gear Running Store to buy one of these, you can call and order over the phone. 

Run MSP for dogs- its what's hot in dog fashion for fall!


2 comments: