Monday, September 19, 2011

Throwing a Fit: Houndstooth Blazers

By: LL
Even though it doesn't feel like fall in the Mid-South, the autumnal equinox is this Friday, so it is completely appropriate for me to be "throwing a fit" about houndstooth blazers. Like these:



A nice fitted blazer is a staple for any fall wardrobe, and depending on the cut and pattern, they normally transcend time. This fall, the houndstooth blazer, as seen here by Brooks Brothers or here by J.Crew, is a great classic piece that can be dressed up with a blouse and trousers for a work look, or dressed down with a t-shirt and a pair of dark denim jeans. A blazer is also good for the layering look, which I am always a fan of for fall. Now if only it would get colder in the Mid-South...

2 comments:

  1. Would love to find a houndstooth blazer for a little cheaper...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one in my Boden catalog..but still $250! Why so expensive! I'm THROWING A FIT :)

    ReplyDelete