Friday, October 28, 2011

Favorite Fit: Fitted Blazers

By: LL
As evidenced by this and this, one of my favorite fits is a nice, fitted blazer. Even though you wouldn't know it from my posts, I have A LOT of blazers in multiple colors. This is partially due to my work dress code, but also because I think that a well-fitted blazer can be the right fit in so many different contexts. It is work appropriate with trousers or a pencil skirt; works great with jeans for a casual afternoon; and, always looks good over a little dress on chilly nights out. As you will soon see, fitted blazers are staples to my wardrobe - along with scarves and knee-high boots.

This is what I wore to meet some friends out for a casual dinner last weekend.






(I am also beginning to notice that I wear my Threads for Thought t-shirts all the time as well!)

Blazer: The Limited (similar)
Wedge Boots: Len Dreskin (similar)
Necklace: LL Original (as seen here)
Bag: Hobo 




1 comment: