Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Featured Fit: Fit to Travel

By: LL
As I described here, I headed North for the holiday and had been trying to put together the right fit. When it comes to flying, layers are a girl's best friend. This is what I sported (true to the inspiration that I pulled from) for my travels:


(I apologize for the quality of the photos, but it is awkward taking photos at a busy airport!)

Sweater: Old Navy (similar in carbon)
Cambray: Levi's (similar)
Jeans: Gap (here)
Flats: Giani Bernini (similar)
Earrings: Pearl Studs (gifted)

One thing about flying in the winter - lugging a winter coat along at the airport. At least my other winter weather accessories (hat, mittens, scarves) can be easily packed into my carry-on until I needed them once we landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment