Monday, December 26, 2011

Fresh NEW Fit: Extraordinary, Merry Christmas

By: LL
I hope that everyone had an extraordinary, merry Christmas (to quote Glee). Except for the fact that we didn't have any snow and my husband got stuck on a work emergency most of the weekend, it was a nice, low-key Christmas filled with home-cooked meals, Christmas music, candle light, and holiday cocktails. And, of course, the gifts definitely helped make the holiday. Here is a peek at my Christmas morning...

{festive holiday cups for coffee on Christmas morning}

{Christmas PJs and a surprise gift}

I won't go into all the details of my Christmas, but as you will notice, I was able to pull off a look very similar to my vision, as described here - festive, cozy and cute! 

Pajamas: Fireside Thermals in Fair Isle (Victoria's Secret, however, color no longer available)
Scarf: Cashmere Infinity from TJ Maxx (last seen here)
Slippers: Uggs in Red (picked up a youth pair to use as slippers)
Socks: American Eagle (similar)

I get the suspicion that my husband might have been reading this blog as there were quite a few items from my wish list under the tree - notably here: pajamas and a nice little cocktail ring (more on that later)!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is still enjoying an additional day off of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment