Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Throwing a Fit: {Really} Wide Leg Pants

By: LL
Being a short girl, I try to avoid any style that is going to make my legs look shorter. So, I normally have shied away from wide leg pants. They just don't do anything for me, even when paired with high heels. However, upon catching up on some of my favorite blogs after being away for a week (braving the Midwest cold!), I am really digging the various {really} wide leg pants that I am seeing. Here are some of my favorites:








After checking all of these out, I feel inspired to give wide leg pants another chance. A cute pair of heels in a pop of color is a defiite must...and a great tailor to make sure that the pants just skim the surface of the ground when standing straight. I'm Helena's look (Brooklyn Blonde) would be perfect for work and play.


1 comment:

  1. I like the Saucy Glossie ones the best, but be sure to wear tall shoes underneath to try to offset the visual size the pants add!

    ReplyDelete