Saturday, February 11, 2012

Featured Fit: The Details

By: LL
The little details of an accessory or garment can be the things that make you really love that piece. Yet, many times those details are overlooked by others - under-appreciated - or not captured in photos. But those small things are what can make something unique or functional. I know that I enjoy when catalogues, magazines, online shopping sites, and blogs do features on details, highlighting them and making them the selling points. I know that I have purchased running shorts after seeing the hidden zip pocket or an otherwise plain-looking tank top where the catalogue focused on the intricate lace overlayer.

So, here are the small details of the casual outfit I wore out with our (Cool J's and my) sister, Em, who came to town for a quick stop through last week.

{Plaid piping and textured green beads}

{Gold nautical buttons on a woolen blazer}

{Lace overlaid top - notice how the other details fade away}

Details:
Blazer: Tommy Hilfiger
Lace Top: New York & Co.
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Belt: J. Crew
Necklace: LL Original

No comments:

Post a Comment