Monday, February 27, 2012

Throwing a Fit: Spring Wardrobe

By: LL
I don't know who wants it to be spring more - those of you who are getting hit with a late winter, who haven't seen your warm weather clothes in months, or those of us who are continually teased by the spring, and after spending the day deciding whether to pull out spring clothes, by the time you do, it is cool again. And then, any time you turn on TV or open a magazine, spring looks are staring you in the face. This is probably the longest season transition of them all (or at least it feels like it).

So, on a warm day like today, I am throwing a fit over all the amazing spring looks that I would prefer to be wearing right now.

From left to right:
RucheJ.CrewJ.CrewH&MASOS (on sale now!)Dorothy Perkins

I'm excited to fill my closet with bright bottoms, mint pieces, graphic florals, and the flowing fabrics that we all know and love for spring. And, of course, it will be nice to sport bare legs again!

2 comments: