Friday, April 20, 2012

Finalize My Fit: Final Farewell

By: LL
As a follow up to yesterday's post, I ended up going in a completely different route, but still incorporating elements from my original two outfits. Here is a peak (mind the self-portraits...I had no one to photograph me since my husband in already working in KC).


Finalized Fit: 
{Chambray Top }Levi's (sold out, but similar)
{Skirt} Marshall's (in stores now...and with pockets!) (similar concept)
{Necklace} J. Crew Bubble Necklace (sold out in red, but more colors here)
{Watch} Bulova (New Old Stock borrowed from my husband)
{Pumps (not pictured, but discussed yesterday with Outfit #2)} Aldo (available here)

Since today's farewell activities will include a relaxed lunch, and most everyone else is wearing jeans for casual Friday, I went with a more relaxed look and found a way to incorporate denim (and pieces of yesterday's options)! I love chambray and I think that it makes a business skirt more fun! I also styled this with a fish-tail side braid and my favorite green Coach bag (seen here).

No comments:

Post a Comment