Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fit the Bill: Target Dress WITH pockets

By: LL 
Spring weather in the midwest is in full swing, which means that one minute it is hot and steamy, the next it is pouring rain. Luckily, there was a break in the rain, which allowed us to head out for a later afternoon stroll. Here is a peak at the cute little dress with pockets (#1 selling point for me) that I picked up at Target when I was supposed to be making a necessities run ... aren't cute dresses with pockets necessities? I wish my husband saw it that way!

Anyway, the dress, in stores now, is reasonably priced at $24.99. It comes with a matching tie belt, which I thought was a little too matchy-matchy, so I went ahead and paired it with a leather J.Crew belt.




{Dress - Target; Belt - J. Crew; Sandals - Steve Madden; Sunglasses - Rayban}

This steal of a dress comes in prints and solids, and has a striking resemblance to a dress featured in the InStyle "Under $50 Summer Must-Haves" (Page 201 for those of you with the June issue), but was even more of a bargain! 


No comments:

Post a Comment