Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fit the Bill: Will I Still Be Forever 21 at 30?

By Cool J

I had a friend in college who was around to help me celebrate my 22nd birthday. She gave me a gift card to Forever 21, and inside the card she wrote, "Can you still shop here now that you're 22?"

Well, now I'm 30, and I'm still shopping there, so I guess the answer is yes!

Actually, I can't always handle the craziness of an actual Forever 21 store (the lines are INSANE, amiright?)

But I can handle a little online shopping, and Forever 21 definitely Fits the Bill!

This ensemble is almost entirely Forever 21.




Skirt: Gold Pleated Satin Maxi Skirt, $24.80 (Sold out) 
Tank: Essential Longline Tank $7.80 (Buy it here)
Necklace: Vintage




Looks like I'm about to dance a jig...
but you'd dance a jig too if your whole outfit costs less than $40.



No comments:

Post a Comment