Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fit the Bill: Feeling Sueded

By: LL
It is finally fall! Okay, maybe not officially until next week, but it finally feels like fall, which means that it is totally appropriate for me to start wearing some of my favorite fall fits - scarves, cardigans and suedes. And I am throwing a fit for suedes ... feeling sueded if you will. Seriously, I might have an addiction. But, with the prices that I found - prices that fit the bill - it isn't an addiction that will be thwarted by my husband. Here is a quick peek at the suedes that I picked up this weekend at a few of my favorite discount shoe shops.

{Ralph Lauren Gray Suede Pumps - DSW}

{Franco Sarto Brick Suede Platform Pumps - Marshalls}

{Cole Haan Light Gray Suede Booties - Nordstrom Rack}

As you might remember, one of the F2012 looks that I was throwing a fit over were colored suede pumps. Imagine my excitement when I came across the Franco Sartos! And the Cole Haan booties are comfortable and adorable. You might not believe it, but each of these were less than $50 a pair! Seriously, even though these types of discount stores might be hit or miss, it is worth the effort because you can find cute fits that fit the bill. You, too, can afford to be sueded this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment