Friday, December 14, 2012

Featured Fit: Another Holiday Cocktail Party

By Cool J

Did I mention my sister visited Minneapolis last weekend? Oh, of course I did. Multiple times. Like in this post and this post...oh, and this post too I guess. So YES! I have mentioned it, but I love having visitors, especially my sisters! (Hint, hint, LL!)

It turned out that a friend of ours was hosting a holiday cocktail party on Saturday evening. I was told the attire was "cocktail" and that the hosts love any excuse to dress up. Well, isn't that convenient? I also love any excuse to dress up!

I was practical this time around. I didn't go out and buy a new outift; instead, I wore a dress I bought last year (discussed in this POST). I purchased it from "Haute Look," which is one of the online discount retailers (similar to Gilt Group). LL wrote about these online retailers in this post.

This Jessica Simpson dress definitely Fit the Bill- even more so because I'm getting many wears out of it!








Just paired last year's dress with this year's necklace from Anthropologie.
(The Moonstone Treasure Collar- buy it here)

The party was lovely, and it was so much fun for my sister to meet all my friends, 
and for my friends to meet my sister!


The men looked pretty fabulous, didn't they? So many Right Fits!
(or, according to one partygoer, "Whatever Fits!")

Our smiles get bigger and bigger after a few glasses of wine....and the wine was bottomless! The appetizers were wonderful, and we had such a fun time.

How about these two awesomely right fits below?
Megg and her man looked perfectly suited together. 
Love the outfits!

Megg's dress also fit the bill, for quite a good price. 
Find it at PRIMP!
(Primp is located at the Shops at the West End and in St. Paul)

We didn't stay out too late after the cocktail party, as the snowstorm had arrived....but thanks to the hosts for inviting us. It was such a lovely and festive evening!


{Picture from brunch the next morning at Tilia,
which we walked to, in several inches of snow!}


No comments:

Post a Comment