Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fits Recommends: J's Everyday Fashion

By: LL in KC

Following suit of so many before me, I came down with the flu last week. So what better way to spend a day at home from work than catching up on some of my favorite blogs...and discovering a few new ones.

Even though I thoroughly enjoy a variety of blogs, the ones that appeal to me most are ones that are relatable or do-able. Let's be honest, whereas we all love looking at all the runway looks or paging through Vogue, most of cannot afford what we see. We can drool over them and then try to find realistic ways to incorporate the trends into our everyday looks. That is why I love J's Everyday Fashion. I stumbled across her blog while researching another post a few weeks back and I continue to come back to it.



What I love about the blog is that she takes expensive looks and shows places where you get the same look for less and also gives pointers for helping readers define their own style through trends.

If you have the time, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment