Monday, April 22, 2013

Favorite Fit: Pop of Color Blazers

By LL in KC

As you learned last week, I am all about unsuspecting color combinations. And as you have know all along on this blog, I LOVE blazers. They just work in so many different ways. So I wanted to share with you some of the awesome pop of color blazers that I have stumbled across recently and am seriously contemplating buying! But at these prices, they definitely fit the bill this spring.

{Buy it here - for $79.95}

{Buy it here - for $89.50}

{Buy it here - for $34.99}

{Buy it here - for $52}

{Buy it here - $34.80}

{Buy it here - for $27.80}

{Buy it here - for $115}

{Buy it here - for $89.50}

I know that this spring for me is turning into the spring of mint and colbalt blue, so you know that I will be struggling as to which of these I decide to buy. The mint will look perfect over corals, purples and yellows, whereas the blue will pair nicely with my reds, yellows and greens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment