Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Favorite Fit: Cobalt Blue!

By Cool J in Minneapolis

LL frequently handles the fashion portion of this blog, while I write more about fitness. But both of us agree that we are throwing a fit for the same thing right now in fashion....cobalt blue!

As LL wrote about here, we were also throwing a fit for mint recently. I definitely still love mint! I donned my favorite mint necklace the other day for work, paired with a mint sweater from the Gap, and a chambray shirt from JCrew.



 So, we're still loving mint, but now we're also in love with cobalt! LL has found some very cute cobalt pieces to complement her looks, such as:
Suede Aldo pumps- find them HERE for only $30!
How about some Old Navy cobalt flats? Find them here for only $14!

And this gorgeous cobalt Zara blazer!
Find a similar one HERE
LL has definitely found some good deals to fulfill her need for cobalt. I've only purchased a few cobalt pieces, but I'm loving them! I purchased this Banana Republic skirt last fall.

Remember my post about the knockoff JCrew flower bib necklaces? (Read it HERE) Well, cobalt blue was my of color selections!

TopShop has lots of options in our new favorite color. 
3D Flower Collared Shell Top- Buy it HERE

And my newest favorite, the Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtips for women. 
Normally $198, but I found them on sale for much cheaper!


So that's our favorite fit for this Friday- cobalt!

What color are you loving this season? Purchased anything cobalt lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment