Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Favorite Fit: Polka Dot Pandemic

By LL

Every so often I do an inventory of my wardrobe. This helps me assess what I have, what fits, what I actually wear and, too often, realize what I have too much of. That is what happened this morning. Recently, I purchased a new navy and cream polka dot silk dress from Banana Republic (it had pockets!). As I was pulling it out of the closet to wear this morning, I thought to myself "I need to get more polka dots. They are so in this season!" Then, I took a glance around my closet and realized that polka dots might be my favorite fit this summer (in a close race against bold stripes). 

Perhaps I have too many dot patterned pieces!! Here is a glimpse at those in heavy rotation right now:



    {Old Navy Ruffle Button Tank & LOFT shorts}

     {The new Banana Republic silk dress}

    {Ann Taylor Silk Blouse & H&M Tank}

Maybe I like polka dots too much, or maybe they are just a favorite fit! We all have those!

No comments:

Post a Comment