Sunday, July 20, 2014

FIts Do Product Reviews: The Athleta Forerunner Tank

Another great long run- complete!

Yesterday, I ran 14 miles with the Calhoun Beach Running Club (I'm training for the OBX Marathon in November!)  It wasn't nearly as humid as last week but still hot, and unfortunately our route did not include a lot of water fountains, so it definitely felt tough.

For a hot July long run, it's important to wear light weight clothes that whisk away all the sweat!

For my long run, I wore my new Athleta Forerunner Tank. It's on sale now for just $29.99 (regularly priced $49!). This is a great opportunity to snatch this tank up for a good price!



The forerunner tank is available in aloha yellow, coral sunset, gray heather, white, and cerulean blue. I decided to purchase it in white, so I could pair it with a variety of shorts.

This tank is very light weight and dries very quickly. 


Here's one of the best features of the Forerunner Tank- it has a zippered pocket for your GU's or keys on the side! I love it!

I loved this tank so much on my long run that I am tempted to order a few more in other colors.


I paired the tank with a pair of Athleta Pulse shorts. These shorts are also currently on sale as well, for $34.99 (originally $49). This shorts were also great today on my long run, with the zippered pocket in back that fit two of my GU's.


I'm telling you, now is the time to do your online shopping at Athleta! You really can't beat the deals right now.  Move fast, as items are selling out quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment