Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weekly Recap: Esprit de She, Sunrise Yoga, and Some New Athleta Gear

Happy Tuesday friends!

Are you surviving this heat? It's pretty stifling...I decided to skip the hill workout with my run club last night due to the heat, and I just ran easy on my own, with lots of water/walk breaks. Then, a few of the girls and I met up this morning at the early hour of 5:15 am to make up the hill workout. I will share more about that in a "All About Hill Workouts" post, but first let me fill you in on what's happening in Fitness, Fashion, and Fitness Fashion last week!

What's happening in fitness?
Monday: 1 hour barre class at The Barre,, 7 miles with the Calhoun Beach Running Club
Tuesday: 7 miles with the Calhoun Beach Running Club, with three 8 minute tempo intervals
Wednesday: 1 hour barre class at The Barre, 1 hour strength conditioning for runners at the Calhoun Beach Club
Thursday: Sunrise yoga with Luminous Yoga (read all about it HERE), Esprit de She 5k race with 3 mile warmup
Friday: Complete rest!
Saturday: 14 mile long run
Sunday: 4 mile run with Dustin and Matilda, then an awesome time at the Red Barn Pizza Farm <-- stay tuned for a post on that item that I crossed off my summer bucket list!

Summary: 5 days of running, 1 complete rest day, 2 barre classes, 1 strength day

What's happening in fashion?
I wore this maxi dress (find it HERE) to dinner on Saturday at Piccolo. Its kind of a unique take on the standard maxi, with a "T" back style that I liked.


What's happening in fitness fashion?
I posted on Sunday about some new Athleta gear that I am loving- the forerunner tank and the pulse short. Check out that post HERE

That's all I have for now. I hope you are staying cool during this heat wave!

Have you been to a pizza farm? 
How are you staying cool during these crazy hot temps??

No comments:

Post a Comment