Friday, December 30, 2011

Featured Fit: Golden Blonde

By: LL
After a short sabbatical from outfit photos, here is a look at what I wore out to a casual dinner with my husband last night. We headed out to one of our favorite restaurants, where I knew I would eat a lot of food, so I wanted to wear something that was comfortable - more specifically, a top that could mask a belly full of food. This top was perfect - the dolman-style works nicely for hiding the midsection. Since the primary color was kind of a golden blonde, I paired it with dark denim and pumps to offset that monotone color. I have a feeling that this shirt will remain in my closet until I get a little more sun...or a spray tan.




Top: Forever 21
Jeans: BCBG
Pumps (not pictured): BCBG
Purse: Brooks Brothers
Necklace: Art Fair in Indiana
Amethyst Cocktail Ring: Gifted
Bracelet: Handcrafted (seen here)

1 comment: