Monday, January 23, 2012

Functional Fit: Multiple Use Tops

By: Cool J
Just a quick post about a recent functional fit- On Thanksgiving, I posted about my turkey day outfit (here), where I wore this grey tunic as a top, paired with a skirt and an LL Original necklace.



Last night, my husband and I headed to a movie (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) and then dinner with a friend. I wore this tunic again, but this time in a totally different way.

An additional functional fit of this outfit was the addition of my Athleta determination tights- yes, I am wearing yoga pants as part of a regular outfit.  But they are so comfortable! And seriously, can you tell? I don't think so... So there's a double dose of functional fit on this frigid Sunday afternoon!

Boots: Len Druskin outlet (LL has the exact same pair- we love them!)
Pants: Athleta determination tights
Tunic: Len Druskin outlet
Necklace: Len Druskin outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment