Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fits on the Road: Planning for Big Sky (Pt.2)

By: LL
As I mentioned last week, my husband and I are preparing to join to Cool J and D-Man in Big Sky for a long weekend of skiing. In this post, I discussed the fitness fashion that I will pack to ensure that I have functional, yet cute options to wear while getting some good exercise out on the slopes. Today, I wanted to discuss what I am planning to bring to look cute away from the slopes - apres ski anyone??

What's Going in my Suitcase:

1. Gray Cashmere Snood - TJ Maxx
2. Chambray Shirt - Levi's
3. Cream Slouchy Hat - Marshall Ward
4. Peace Ski Sweater - Dale of Norway
5. Brown Crossbody - Cole Haan
6. Black Wool Leggings - Dorothy Perkins
7. Striped Wool Knee Highs - Hue
8. Cognac Boots - Steve Madden

I am really looking forward to a quick little vacation and my husband and I being able to spend some time with Cool J and D-Man!

1 comment: