Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finalize My Fit: Vegas Attire Recap

By Jessie

Las Vegas has come and gone, and I haven't yet posted a recap of the attire.

 Las Vegas allows you to wear dresses a little bit shorter, and perhaps a little bit "tackier" than my conservative city. I'm not complaining- it was fun to take some liberties with my outfits for this special weekend.

Dress #1:
Dress #2:


And here is the finished product:


Don't all the ladies look phenomenal?




The zebra dress was definitely "so short I couldn't sit down". The combination of short and tight was a bit of a failed fit for me, as I spent most of the night pulling it down after it crept up as we walked around the Strip.

The silver dress may have also been short, but it was not as tight, so I feel like I could possibly wear it again.

We had a lot of fun over the weekend, dancing, a Cirque de Soleil show, great food, and lots of laughs and memories with all the girls.

A bit congrats to the two brides-to-be! So excited for both you on your upcoming nuptials!



No comments:

Post a Comment