Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fit: Casual Friday Attire

By: LL
Happy Friday!
Besides it being the last day of the work week, today is already shaping up to be a good day primarily because it is my first "casual Friday" at work. Since I have not had many of those in my career, I am relishing in the fact that I get to wear jeans to work today. So, here is a quick peak at what I decided to put together for my inaugural relaxed work day.

{Details:}
New Adrienne Vittadini flats, with white venting that make them perfect for spring/summer
Always Skinny Jeans from the Gap
A yellow polka dot ruffle top from F21
Subtle manicure using Essie Mamba

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to honor your mother on Sunday! Maybe with a fun shopping spree ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment