Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday's Favorite Fit: Bold Colors and Patterns

By LL

So you have all heard me rave about my love of bright, bold colors and loud patterns this summer. I might have taken it to the extreme - I'll let you be the judge!

Anyway, my favorite fit this Friday is a stand-out piece that will definitely jazz up jeans Friday at the office. 

I'm pairing my new Academy Blazer from the Gap with a Target tissue white tank, Always Skinny Jeans from the Gap and my new Steve Madden P-Stacie sandals. So summer!!


I cannot deny my excitement when I came across this blazer a month back. I do not discriminate against any blazer and I did not have anything like this one in my closet (justification to my husband why I NEEDED it). It is lighter weight and not too constraining like some blazers. And the price definitely fit the bill (don't all Gap pieces?!?).

2 comments:

  1. I bought this same exact blazer a few weeks ago on sale at Gap - also with the idea of wearing it on casual Friday with jeans! Such a fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillian, thanks for reading! Yes, I love this blazer, glad you do too! Perfect with jeans!

    ReplyDelete