Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Favorite Fit: Gal Pal Garment Deodorant Removers

 By Cool J in Minneapolis

What happens when one of your favorite dresses has deodorant stains? 

What does a lady do when she only wore the dress once, and made the foolish decision not to take it to the dry cleaner before planning to wear it again?

She reaches for her GAL PAL Fashion Saver!


This item was a hostess gift given to me after the Fashion Swap, and I just tried it out for the first time the other day. I have to tell you, it's my new Friday's Favorite Fit!

 Its really just a sponge, but somehow it magically removes white deodorant streaks on clothing.

Just take a look at what it did for my dress- all fixed!

For tougher stains, you can wet the sponge and work them out. 

You can buy your own Gal Pal Fashion Saver at the Container Store for just $9.99 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment