Sunday, September 29, 2013

Berlin Marathon Finishers!

By Jess in Minneapolis

Guten Tag! I did it- marathon #15 is complete. My first international marathon. Final time: 3:59:39. Just barely squeaked in under four hours, but I'll take it. Jet lag to blame? The crazy insane crowded water stops? The missing Gatorade, replaced by hot tea at the water stops? #noexcuses I suppose. Afterall, a world record was broken today (amazing!)

I'm excited about the accomplishment, and excited to explore Berlin now that the race is done! Dustin finished around 3:29. Nowhere near his PR, but he was happy to finish feeling strong, especially with his sports hernia injury.

Prosit!

I'll be back with a full race review later, but for now LL will be covering most of the blog posts. Stay tuned, she has some fun posts planned!


No comments:

Post a Comment