Thursday, January 30, 2014

And the winner is....


...watch the video! My first ever vblog? Is that what its called? Whatever it is, I wanted to show you that I put all of your names into a little box and drew one randomly. All is fair at the Right Fits!




Congratulations Katie!  Katie's favorite workout right now is C2 classes at Corepower, and she loves Athleta and JCrew, but also has been finding great workout gear at Target lately. She said she'll probably spend her gift card on some warm running tights- good call Katie! Contact me at right.fit.sisters@gmail.com and I'll send you your gift card.

A big thank you to all who entered into the giveaway. It was really fun to read your responses. Yes, most of you were friends or family, but its cool to know that there are a few of you out there reading about Fitness and Fitness Fashion from far-away lands like Oregon, Arizona, New Jersey, Ohio, and Missouri. Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment