Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fit Challenge: 28 Days of Wall Sits

Hi all! Just a quick check in to see how you're doing on the 28 Days of Wall Sits Challenge!


I had a wedding last night, which was so much fun...so it took me a little while to get moving this morning (not to mention I have a terrible cold). Eventually I made it to a yoga class at CorePower Yoga. When I returned home, I took some time to do my 170 seconds of wall sits.

I set my phone's timer to three minutes (180 seconds). I knew I would need a ten second break, and I did! I took the ten second break around the half way point, and then got right back in it. My quads were burning, but I made it!

I did three bonus minutes of planking afterwards. Three minutes is still a challenge, even though I have been trying to keep up with it every day.

Let me know how your 28 Days of Wall Sits is going. 
Three minutes tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment