Friday, January 10, 2014

Fit Challenge: 30 Day Plank Challenge

By Jess in Minneapolis

I'm participating in Athleta's 30 Day Plank Challenge. I can't believe I forgot to tell you! 

But don't worry, its not too late for you to jump on board. I really want you to do it with me!

We're only on day 10, so we can call it a 20 Day Plank Challenge! Let's do it together. In fact, I'll even post a before and after picture of my "core" to see if there is any difference...I'm doubtful there will be a visible difference in 20 days, but I guarantee that ours cores will be stronger by the end of this challenge. Let's do it!

Also, going forward every month in 2014, I'm going to do a 30 day challenge (next month will be a sit-up challenge) to keep us all motivated and strong this year.

Now as you can see below, we’re already on 1 full minute, but I know you can do it! You can do anything for 60 seconds. 


Don’t worry if you miss a day. You can make it up the following day with two planks that day.

Okay, here I am doing my 60 second plank...in my work clothes. And yes, Tilda follows me around every where I go. I love that dog.

Let me know that you are in by joining in by stating "IN" in the comments here. We'll keep each other accountable.

There are even rest days built in. Let's strengthen our cores!  

60 seconds again tomorrow, let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment