Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fit Challenge: 30 Day Plank Challenge

By Jess in Minneapolis

Did you get your plank in today? 90 seconds was pretty tough for me.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day, but if you hopped onto the challenge a little late, feel free to do 60 seconds again today, and 90 tomorrow.

For those of you who are right on schedule, go for the 90 seconds today, and rest tomorrow. You can do it!


Dustin and I did our 90 seconds this morning after a cross country "skate" ski lesson (Unfortunately the skate ski lesson was a huge failed fit for me- more about that in another post). During my 90 seconds, I kept asking Dustin "How much longer? How much longer?" I'm scared about the jump to 120 seconds on Day 16, but hopefully with 2 days at 90, it won't feel so bad.


Let me know if you complete the challenge today.
Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the challenge! I had the Athleta challenge article up on my iPad for a couple weeks now planning to do it...just needed a little push so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, i'm so glad you are participating! How is it going? Are you on schedule?

    ReplyDelete