Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Featured Fit: My Birthday Suit

By: LL
Happy Birthday to me! Nothing special about this birthday - just another drop in the bucket to 30. In celebration of my birthday, my husband took me out to an amazing birthday dinner at one of the new "eclectic foodie" hot spots, run by a local culinary professor. Once my husband told me that this is where we were going, I knew that I wanted to wear the dress that I love, but have only worn once before...on our honeymoon. I was nervous how I would make it work for fall, but I pulled out a pair of vertical strip tights and (shocker) a tailored blazer, and was pretty satisfied with the final product. (And, might I state for the record how absolutely crazy I am for skirts and dresses with pockets!!)






Dress: Karlie (Spring 2011)
Blazer: Loft (similar)
Tights: Ralph Lauren (similar)
Pumps: Target (similar
Clutch: Coach (similar

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday LL! I love the dress, and especially like how you paired it with Target pumps- to "fit the bill"!

    ReplyDelete