Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Throwing a Fit: Oxford Heels

By: LL
In a conversation with one of my other sisters, we discussed the fall trend of oxford heels, and whether we planned to get a pair. I knew that I was definitely interested, but my problem is that there are many different styles and colors to choose from. In my opinion, whereas the flat version of this vintage style gives a young school-boyish appearance, the heeled version is a bit more sophisticated and is especially appealing to me, since I am shorter.

Since that conversation, I have been throwing a fit trying to decide which pair I want. Here are some of my favorites:





In my mind, I am putting together quite the fit: a pair of wool wide-leg trousers and a turtleneck with a slightly unique spin, like this one that gives the illusion of cape. And, of course these oxford pumps at Anthropologie are great statement pieces in dark yellow. A great outfit to wear to work during the fall!


1 comment: