Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fit the Bill: LC at Kohl's

By: LL
Over the past few years, I have heard about how Lauren Conrad (of the Laguna Beach/Hills notoriety) was designing an affordable line for Kohl's Department Stores. I don't venture into Kohl's that often, not anything against the store, rather that they are stand alone and not easily accessible (I like to shop where I can hit multiple stores and only deal with the car once). Anyway, I came across a few LC items on Pinterest, a social media site where users can "pin" things that they like from different websites, and share them with friends in specific categorized "boards." The items that I saw were cute and girly with a sophisticated edge. I was intrigued and headed over to the Kohl's website to have a look at her newest line.  I was happy to discover that the majority of her line looks just as fun and whimsical as what I saw on Pinterest. And, the items definitely fit the bill - especially with all the sales and "Kohl's Cash" specials that the store runs on a regular basis.

Here are some of my favorite pieces from her newest line:

1. Tulip Headband ($20.00)
2. Chiffon-Edged Sweater Dress  ($58.00)
3. Dot Jacquard Shorts ($50.00)
4. Crystal Bird Bracelet ($16.00)
5. Pep-Toe Platform Wedges ($69.99)

These are some of the great items that will add a feminine flair to any wardrobe - and at all less than $75, they definitely fit the bill. Just try to get to them fast as Kohl's has a tendency to sell out quickly!

1 comment: