Monday, January 9, 2012

Throwing a Fit: The Color of H&M

By: LL
One annoyance to living where I do - there is no H&M within 250 miles. And for those of you who have never lived in such a location, that means no H&M because the online store is not available in the US. So, I have to quitely lust after the great pieces for great prices that I can see online, and on other fashion blogs.

Take for example the other day, Kendi from Kendi Everyday shared a photo via Instagram of her wearing a brightly colored pair of matchstick jeans - purchased from H&M. I have been throwing a fit for a pair of bright J Brand jeans (green, blue, and red), so I was very excited to learn about this bargain pair from H&M. Which led me to peruse the H&M website and throw a fit over the multiple bright solids available to those of you lucky ones with a store nearby. These colors will be perfect over the next few months as we head into spring, paired with a neutral solid or printed pattern. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. Blazer in Papaya ($49.95)
2. Fitted Sheath Dress in Green ($34.95)
3. 5-Pocket Slim Fit Stretch Pants in Pink ($24.95)
4. Chambray Pencil Skirt ($29.95)

These are great deals, and they can be worn now and carried into the spring. To those of you who can - take advantage of these options, which I can only throw a fit over.

No comments:

Post a Comment